Home » windstorm » Lake View Ave: 6 Weeks After Windstorm, Neighbors Frustrated With Pile Of Debris*
Lake View Ave: 6 Weeks After Windstorm, Neighbors Frustrated With Pile Of Debris*
18:36
Unknown
Labels:
Brush Clearance,
Joys of Hillside Living,
LAFD,
Lake View,
windstorm
Photo: Red Car Property Neighbor, January 17, 2012. A pile of debris has been sitting in the 2300 block of Lake View Ave since the December 1, 2011 windstorm. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Red Car Property neighbors often contact me when they can't achieve things through the normal City channels (and I don't get paid for this). Neighbors have been calling 311 and City Street Services trying to
Popular Post
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
No comments:
Post a Comment