Home » trees » Monte Sano: Trees Gone
Monte Sano: Trees Gone
05:00
Unknown
Labels:
Monte Sano,
Oak Trees,
trees
Photo: Diane Edwardson, February 9, 2012. I leave town for 2 weeks and trees are clear cut, everywhere. I was shocked to cross the bridge on Glendale Blvd and see all the trees missing from Monte Sano. (Click on photos to enlarge.)
Monte Sano was approved for 60 condos back before the City's Protected Native Tree Ordinance was signed into law in 2006. Prior to that approval, the owner had
Popular Post
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
aRGH H Hhhh! ! ! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why is it that it is so easy to put on weight but so difficult to put it off?!
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
No comments:
Post a Comment