Home » wildlife » Corralitas Drive: Juvenile Alligator Lizard
Corralitas Drive: Juvenile Alligator Lizard
05:07
Unknown
Labels:
Corralitas,
Gardens,
reptile,
wildlife
Photo: Gary Vlahakis, March 3, 2012. The lizard's body was not quite 2 inches long, but his tail was more than twice as long as his body. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
This appears to be a juvenile Alligator Lizard. There are many species of Alligator Lizards in California. Don't ask me which one this is, since juveniles can look very different than adults. Learn More: California Herps
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
I don't know about you, but I am always eager to learn about another writer's process. What inspires them. What they find interestin...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
No comments:
Post a Comment