Home » Waverly » Monte Sano: Neighbors Hoping Developer Provides Required Dust Control
Monte Sano: Neighbors Hoping Developer Provides Required Dust Control
08:05
Unknown
Labels:
air quality,
development hell,
Monte Sano,
Waverly
Photo: Jerome Courshon, February 5, 2012. Grading began and stopped in February as the grading permits expired for the 63 units at Monte Sano. (Click on photos to enlarge.)
According to the previously approved and now lapsed grading permits, they plan the following earth moving:
CUT: 46,300 Cubic YardsFILL: 5,930 Cubic YardsIMPORT: 40,370 Cubic YardsPhoto: Diane Edwardson, February 9, 2012. An
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
aRGH H Hhhh! ! ! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why is it that it is so easy to put on weight but so difficult to put it off?!
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
No comments:
Post a Comment