Home » wildlife » Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: Not So Spiritual Anymore
Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: Not So Spiritual Anymore
05:23
Unknown
Labels:
2 Frwy,
air quality,
Allesandro,
development hell,
Rosebud,
Semi Tropic,
trees,
wildlife
Photo: Diane Edwardson, September 28, 2011. There was a time you couldn't see the forest through the trees. (Click on photos to enlarge.) Photo: Diane Edwardson, March 1, 2012. Deforestation certainly improves the neighborhood. Shot from the Rosebud Ave underpass of the 2 Freeway.
Labels:
2 Frwy,
air quality,
Allesandro,
development hell,
Rosebud,
Semi Tropic,
trees,
wildlife
Popular Post
-
Victor Uribe Portfolio 2011 Updated
-
When deploying applications to The Cloud (on Windows Azure), we have a choice in storing our data in Windows Azure Storage or SQL Azure. For...
-
If you have been using Visual Studio 2013 for a while, you will notice that it behaves differently from previous versions of Visual Studio ...
-
DEV316 - Developing Smartphone Applications using the .NET Compact Framework by Sanjay Shetty Not many choices to start my day with today...
-
Two quick recommendations sent my way by the always reliable J.A. Probably no coincidence that one of the tracks by Sweden ’s Alpaca Sport...
-
After a week long of 'vacation', I guessed it is time to get back to life. Just received a notice from my academy. I have been accep...
-
Resident.Evil:Apocalypse RE2 was a little disappointment. I feel that Part I is much better but that's probably I didn't play part...
-
W anna add more 'kick' to your SQL Server 2005? Enter Feature Pack for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - November 2005 - a suite of packa...
-
"Having many red indians is better than one chief". That's the statement most C*O lived-by today in Malaysia. That's also...
-
Shai Agassi's ambitious Project Better Place takes a step forward today in Israel. The government will announce its support for the ve...
No comments:
Post a Comment