Home » wildlife » Corralitas Public Staircase: Coyote Alert
Corralitas Public Staircase: Coyote Alert
05:06
Unknown
Labels:
Corralitas,
coyote,
Public Staircases,
wildlife
Photo: Gary Vlahakis, April 17, 2012. A big healthy looking female coyote (who appears to have puppies somewhere) was spotted on the Corralitas Public Staircase early yesterday morning. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
The Big Parade, the 2 day, 100+ public staircase hike is coming May 19-20, 2012. Start training now and join the Parade for a few staircases, a couple miles or both days. Info:
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
"Having many red indians is better than one chief". That's the statement most C*O lived-by today in Malaysia. That's also...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
No comments:
Post a Comment