Home » Silver Lake » Monte Sano Red Car Stop: Another Staircase You Won't Be Taking On The Big Parade Today
Monte Sano Red Car Stop: Another Staircase You Won't Be Taking On The Big Parade Today
05:00
Unknown
Labels:
Big Parade,
Glendale Blvd,
History,
Monte Sano,
Public Staircases,
Red Car Trolley,
Riverside Drive,
Silver Lake
Photo: Paul Ayers, summer 1987. The Big Parade won't be taking the Monte Sano Red Car Trolley Stop staircase, because it was demolished in 1987 to make way for the RiverGlen Apartments on Riverside Drive, near Glendale Blvd. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
However, The Big Parade will be highlighting other historic public staircases and sites throughout Silver Lake today. There's still time
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
No comments:
Post a Comment