Home » wildlife » Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: Red Tailed Hawk Nest Getting Crowded
Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: Red Tailed Hawk Nest Getting Crowded
05:00
Unknown
Labels:
Allesandro,
birds,
grading,
hawk,
Rosebud,
Semi Tropic,
wildlife
Video: Gary Vlahakis, May 19, 2012. The 4 chicks are starting to get some adult (brown) feathers. (Best viewed in full screen HD.)
One of the chicks is a whole lot larger than others. While the one in the foreground seems to be lying on its side, flapping one wing in the air, Gary says it looks like all the chicks are being fed equally by the adults.
The adults seem to be calling
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment