Home » Silver Lake Ave. » Red Car Property: Defensive Landscaping
Red Car Property: Defensive Landscaping
05:00
Unknown
Labels:
defensive landscaping,
Flora,
Invaders,
Public Staircases,
Silver Lake Ave.
Photo: Diane Edwardson, May 26, 2012. Night blooming Cereus Cactus flowers are often still open before the sun hits them on the Red Car Property near the Silver Lake Ave Public Staircase. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
You'll find a mix of pointy Agaves and Cereus near the Silver Lake Ave Public Staircase. Both are non-native, but drought tolerant plants, in addition to being good choices
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
No comments:
Post a Comment