Home » trees » Red Car Property: Tree Cut Down Near Adelbert In April, A Fire Hazard Now
Red Car Property: Tree Cut Down Near Adelbert In April, A Fire Hazard Now
05:05
Unknown
Labels:
Adelbert,
Brush Clearance,
LAFD,
trees
Photo: Diane Edwardson, June 6, 2012. Someone cut down a 16' Eucalyptus Tree back in April (possibly in the Adelbert right-of-way, but generally accepted as Red Car Property). (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Today, this tree is a huge fire hazard as it is now dry, brush has not been cleared from the Red Car Property, nor have the trees been trimmed up from the ground properly in many years.
Popular Post
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...
No comments:
Post a Comment