I posted this car a little bit from when I was at the Nethercutt, but indoors and boxed in by other cars, with lousy lighting did not show it off as well as this. The other great colors are here http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2011/07/ruxtons-quite-colorful-way-of-calling.html
Home » woodlight headlights » The 1930 Ruxton from the Nethercutt collection was at the Dana Point Concours de Elegance, a good example of just how colorful expensive cars were in 1930
The 1930 Ruxton from the Nethercutt collection was at the Dana Point Concours de Elegance, a good example of just how colorful expensive cars were in 1930
21:25
Unknown
Labels:
Dana Point Concours de Elegance 2012,
Ruxton,
woodlight headlights
I posted this car a little bit from when I was at the Nethercutt, but indoors and boxed in by other cars, with lousy lighting did not show it off as well as this. The other great colors are here http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2011/07/ruxtons-quite-colorful-way-of-calling.html
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
aRGH H Hhhh! ! ! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why is it that it is so easy to put on weight but so difficult to put it off?!
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
No comments:
Post a Comment