Home » wildlife » Corralitas Drive: Truly Ginormous Pigeon
Corralitas Drive: Truly Ginormous Pigeon
05:02
Unknown
Labels:
birds,
Corralitas,
wildlife
Photo: Diane Edwardson, August 7, 2012. Each morning for the past week, a small flock of the biggest pigeons I've ever seen, have been flapping around in my neighbor's trees. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
According to the Cornell Lab of Ornithology, they appear to be native Band-Tailed Pigeons. I'm not a big fan of birds, unless they're birds of prey, which should tell you just how much
Popular Post
-
F inally found out who smsed me - it turns out to be one of my colleagues *HuHuHu* * paiseh * * paiseh * Sorry buddy, *sweating* didn't ...
-
ARC213 - Microsoft Architecture Vision & Direction by Gurpreet Pall Started my day with this. Was 15 minutes late but I manage to get...
-
I was roped in to work on Active Directory these two days as the dudes in the MIS department had ran out of ideas. I was approached by my CI...
-
"Arguments are 90% emotions and 10% nonsense." That's what I learnt from my trainer the other day. Most of the time, human be...
-
I've been looking into the programmable aspects of SQL Server 2005 for the past days and one of the things that interest me most is the ...
-
M anaging indexes in SQL Server 2005 has changed. All the index management functions are now located in a new and more standardized, ALTER I...
-
Many organizations of today are looking at Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to streamline their organizations' processes (and to cut c...
-
H ave been chewing on SQL Books Online for the past few days. *Stress* It appears that the 071-441: PRO: Designing Database Solutions by Us...
-
This is the most exhausting day in the whole of Tech.Ed. Six sessions one-after-another in a day - maximum feed! *Blitz* *blitz* I can feel ...
No comments:
Post a Comment