Home » viaduct » Red Car Property: All Together Now
Red Car Property: All Together Now
10:15
Unknown
Labels:
Canyon,
development,
El Pueblo Trail,
History,
Neighbors take action,
politicos,
Silver Lake,
viaduct
Photo: Diane Edwardson, 2010. Red Car Canyon Lake. (Click on photos to enlarge.)
Monday, July 30, 2012, two neighbors and I, who have led the community on Red Car Property issues since 1992, met with the realtor representing the Red Car Property’s owner. The realtor requested the meeting.
I feel obligated to write this to my neighbors and the community at large, so my actions are not
Labels:
Canyon,
development,
El Pueblo Trail,
History,
Neighbors take action,
politicos,
Silver Lake,
viaduct
Popular Post
-
"Arguments are 90% emotions and 10% nonsense." That's what I learnt from my trainer the other day. Most of the time, human be...
-
F inally found out who smsed me - it turns out to be one of my colleagues *HuHuHu* * paiseh * * paiseh * Sorry buddy, *sweating* didn't ...
-
ARC213 - Microsoft Architecture Vision & Direction by Gurpreet Pall Started my day with this. Was 15 minutes late but I manage to get...
-
I was roped in to work on Active Directory these two days as the dudes in the MIS department had ran out of ideas. I was approached by my CI...
-
I've been looking into the programmable aspects of SQL Server 2005 for the past days and one of the things that interest me most is the ...
-
ARC303 - Designing and Writing Interoperable Services: The Contract First Approach by Malek Kemmou Started the day with this session. It ...
-
Many organizations of today are looking at Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to streamline their organizations' processes (and to cut c...
-
My rich-client saga continues today with the green-light given to my Java colleagues to proceed with Thinlet , an OSS rich-client solution. ...
-
M anaging indexes in SQL Server 2005 has changed. All the index management functions are now located in a new and more standardized, ALTER I...
No comments:
Post a Comment