Home » Silver Lake Ave. » Riverside Terrace & Silver Lake Ave: City Workers Removed "One Way" Street Sign
Riverside Terrace & Silver Lake Ave: City Workers Removed "One Way" Street Sign
20:46
Unknown
Labels:
Glen Eden,
Riverside Place,
Riverside Terrace,
Silver Lake Ave.
Photo: Jonathan Vandiveer, August 1, 2012. A Red Car Property neighbor emailed me saying, this morning, they'd witnessed a City work crew removing the "One Way" street sign from the intersection of Riverside Terrace and Silver Lake Ave, behind Allesandro Elementary School. (Click on photos to enlarge.)
Photo: Diane Edwardson, December 2, 2011. The "One Way" sign is critical when school
Popular Post
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...
No comments:
Post a Comment