Home » trees » Allesandro Way: Future Sound Walls, The "East Berlin/Escape From New York Aesthetic"
Allesandro Way: Future Sound Walls, The "East Berlin/Escape From New York Aesthetic"
16:14
Unknown
Labels:
2 Frwy,
2 Frwy Terminus,
air quality,
Allesandro Way,
Earl,
Lake View,
Loma Vista,
Neighbors take action,
Oak Glen,
Silver Lake,
Silver Ridge Ave.,
trees
Photo September 2012. Artist's rendering of a 12-16' tall sound wall on Allesandro Way, looking north from Oak Glen, on the Silver Lake side of the 2 Freeway. CalTrans has increased the height of the wall, originally planned at a height of 8-10' in the 2009 EIR. (Click on photos to enlarge.) After the recent community meeting on plans for the redesign of the 2 Freeway Terminus, many neighbors
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
No comments:
Post a Comment