Home » Silver Ridge Ave. » Red Car Property: 1905, Glendale Red Car Trolley Line Cut Through A Pine Forest
Red Car Property: 1905, Glendale Red Car Trolley Line Cut Through A Pine Forest
05:02
Unknown
Labels:
2 Freeway History,
2 Frwy,
Allesandro,
Allesandro Way,
Corralitas,
History,
Lake View,
Red Car Trolley,
Riverside Place,
Silver Ridge Ave.
Photo: CC Pierce Photography,
Title Insurance & Trust Co., 1905. Shot from approximately
Cove and Alvarado looking toward the city of Glendale. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Click here for the same location circa 1930. Once they cut down the trees on the 2 Freeway, we should be able to match this shot once more.
Popular Post
-
While typing this post , I discovered that blogger has a severe limitation in accepting the lesser-than and greater-than characters. Because...
-
The new single by Amanda Mair ...still on first listen, but not blown away as I hoped I would be...telling myself that great music needs tim...
-
One of the proposals that Ferrari didn't liked... I have LOTS of them in fact.
-
Copenhagen Collaboration covers Band of Horses ...nice...approved by Band of Horses themselves ... + Band of Horses - Funeral
-
they have categories for Subjects, Styles, and an index of artists by name. That is pretty cool! http://www.automotiveartists.com/ SUBJECT T...
-
...once again drinks loads and loads of coffee. Sleeping well these days (nights), but still I'm tired like never before. ...of course g...
-
Photo: Russell Bates, February 1, 2012. Hey, at least they left the non-native, highly invasive and toxic Castor Beans. (Click on photo to...
-
2003 Tacoma Pre-runner, 2 wheel drive, 2.7liter engine w/stock automatic trans. Began life with 265-70-16 BFG Rugged Terrains and a non-loc...
-
Just ahead of its world premiere at the 2012 Paris Motor Show on September 27, Kia has nicked the covers off its all-new Carens MPV . The ...
No comments:
Post a Comment