Yippee! Completed my exam today! So tired now. Left home early for the exam and came back in the afternoon. Slept like a *piggie* for 2 hours. Was feeling warm and feverish the whole afternoon. And as expected, there are some early signs of migraine :(
The exam was tough! 45 objective questions, 2 PL/SQL programs and 3 essays - all must be done in 3 hours. My hand was aching because I'm not used to writing anymore :( *Poor Hand*
There was a dude today who came for the exam with only a pen, pencil, ruler and an eraser. He completed his paper an hour earlier than me! I'm kinda suspicious though. I think any normal student would atleast bring along some books for last moment revisions, or maybe even some past year papers?
It has been lifeless for me for the past week. I didn't even spend time enjoying my birthday. :'( I had to get back to work tomorrow. Have to meet customers somemore *BoOHoO* :'(
Anyway, I think it is now time to think about what I wanna do next...
Popular Post
-
Been working on a new blog...in Danish. Not really sure why, but I probably just need some fresh air or something. Check it out if you like...
-
M y Streamyx was down for approximately five days. The technician told me that it is a problem with my port over in their headquarters. Acco...
-
T eam Foundation Server has finally shipped! This completes the Visual Studio Team System family. Incase you are unaware, Team Foundation S...
-
When working with the process templates in Visual Studio Team System (VSTS) , we are offered a choice of two comprehensive templates - MSF f...
-
Is it Hunting Season again? Everyone I know seems to be looking (or have looked) for greener pastures nowadays. I was so surprised to find ...
-
S QL Server 2005 SP1 March 2006 CTP and its accompanying SQL Server 2005 Books Online (March 2006 CTP) are now available for preview. User...
-
Time to leave the bad stuff behind, so here's the wonderful new video by Acid House Kings for their absolutely wonderful single Would Y...
-
They say that schooldays are the happiest days of your life. Fun, companionship, the making of lifelong friends all combined with the founda...
No comments:
Post a Comment