After much persuading and 'hard-selling' from Azizi, I finally installed Skype - an internet telephony application that looks much like our Instant Messengers but delivers high quality audio for voice chats. Comparing to the audio capabilities of MSN Messenger and Yahoo!, this application kicks @$$.
The audio quality produced by Skype is clear and there is hardly any audible background noise. You can also talk at ease without worrying about interrupting (or blocking) the conversation.
I like the classic *duut* *duut* tone when calling contacts. Feels just like a phone. I think this is a cool app. Try it out guys! You can save some money on oversea phone calls.
Popular Post
-
Been working on a new blog...in Danish. Not really sure why, but I probably just need some fresh air or something. Check it out if you like...
-
M y Streamyx was down for approximately five days. The technician told me that it is a problem with my port over in their headquarters. Acco...
-
Time to leave the bad stuff behind, so here's the wonderful new video by Acid House Kings for their absolutely wonderful single Would Y...
-
T eam Foundation Server has finally shipped! This completes the Visual Studio Team System family. Incase you are unaware, Team Foundation S...
-
When working with the process templates in Visual Studio Team System (VSTS) , we are offered a choice of two comprehensive templates - MSF f...
-
Check out new Tiger Baby single Landscapes ...taken from the band's new album Open Windows Open Hills . Predictably, this is catc...
-
Is it Hunting Season again? Everyone I know seems to be looking (or have looked) for greener pastures nowadays. I was so surprised to find ...
-
S QL Server 2005 SP1 March 2006 CTP and its accompanying SQL Server 2005 Books Online (March 2006 CTP) are now available for preview. User...
No comments:
Post a Comment