Ever since that make-over on Sunday, I've started to feel a little different. I've changed the way I dress just for the fun of it and I've been receiving positive feedbacks. I've been wearing beige blouses everyday and everyweek for the past one-and- a-half-year and I bet most of my colleagues have already find me a dull fashion-repeater.
These few days have been exciting and I think I made an impact with today's dress. My colleagues were wondering what has gone wrong (or right) with me. What made me changed all a sudden? One of my colleagues said I was 'glowing'. *Hehe* Luckily, not radiating.
Thanks to my beautician and the Loreal's beautician who helped refined my eye-brows. Also applying the little tips they gave me on the eye-shadow. Almost everyone noticed that I look a little different. I'm glad I sent shock-waves to everyone in the company *Hehe*
However, I suddenly felt that I had wasted more than 2 years being the way I was as a geekette. Youth does not stay on forever (especially for a lady) and I should have lived those 2 years differently. Now, I'm slowly planning some adventures in my life - slowly trying out stuff. Hopefully, more exciting things will come ;) *HuGs*
Home »Unlabelled » The.Phoenix.Has.Awaken
Popular Post
-
Is it Hunting Season again? Everyone I know seems to be looking (or have looked) for greener pastures nowadays. I was so surprised to find ...
-
When working with the process templates in Visual Studio Team System (VSTS) , we are offered a choice of two comprehensive templates - MSF f...
-
M y Streamyx was down for approximately five days. The technician told me that it is a problem with my port over in their headquarters. Acco...
-
Been working on a new blog...in Danish. Not really sure why, but I probably just need some fresh air or something. Check it out if you like...
-
Time to leave the bad stuff behind, so here's the wonderful new video by Acid House Kings for their absolutely wonderful single Would Y...
-
H ave been trying to download Office 2007 Beta 1 Refresh for the past few days but the line traffic condition was so bad. With just below 10...
-
Check out new Tiger Baby single Landscapes ...taken from the band's new album Open Windows Open Hills . Predictably, this is catc...
-
T he day before New Year's Eve ... The traffic was kind to me. The carpark which I used to park turned into a concert stage for tonight...
No comments:
Post a Comment