Happy Mid-Autumn Festival everyone!!!
Did you take your lanterns out to the streets? *Hehe* This year, I only tasted less than half a piece of pandan mooncake. *Had to watch my sugar intake*. Have you tasted any weird mooncakes this year? The weirdest mooncake I spotted this year was the Toffee-Banana mooncake. Up to yesterday, there were still alot of them for sale.
I'm not litting any lanterns this year. Spending my time in my room reading about Agile Software Development and Agile Methodologies. *Sob* *Sob*
Home »Unlabelled » Happy.Mid.Autumn.Festival
Popular Post
-
Is it Hunting Season again? Everyone I know seems to be looking (or have looked) for greener pastures nowadays. I was so surprised to find ...
-
When working with the process templates in Visual Studio Team System (VSTS) , we are offered a choice of two comprehensive templates - MSF f...
-
M y Streamyx was down for approximately five days. The technician told me that it is a problem with my port over in their headquarters. Acco...
-
Been working on a new blog...in Danish. Not really sure why, but I probably just need some fresh air or something. Check it out if you like...
-
Time to leave the bad stuff behind, so here's the wonderful new video by Acid House Kings for their absolutely wonderful single Would Y...
-
" Sort of not-album-version ". Think it's wonderful! Can we please get some news on the album now? Please!
-
T eam Foundation Server has finally shipped! This completes the Visual Studio Team System family. Incase you are unaware, Team Foundation S...
-
H ave been trying to download Office 2007 Beta 1 Refresh for the past few days but the line traffic condition was so bad. With just below 10...
No comments:
Post a Comment