"Eh! Serena, I don't think you can go home as usual today."
"Errr.... Why?"
"You go take a look at the traffic."
*Wah-Lau-Eh* Five-lane traffic jam in-front of my office leh. *Grrr* Logged-on to MSN to look for my car-pool kaki, thinking of asking her to take dinner together today before heading home.
"She already gone home before 5:00 pm"
*WHaT?!* Why so bad wan? All, my colleagues leaving one-by-one liow. Why they can leave? Cos they take LRT mah, somemore some stay so near. Lemme check the traffic. *WaH-Seh!* Eight-lane traffic jam now! I didn't know we have such a wide road. Should have taken my chances with the five-lane earlier ler.
So, apa boleh buat sekarang (what can I do now)? Makan roti lor. (Eat my sandwich). Typed this entry while waiting for the jam to clear. This is the first time I stayed up so late. A bit scared. *Gulp*
Ok lah, now the jam reduced to three lane already. I will take my chances.
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
No comments:
Post a Comment