Today is my last day serving as a MVP. I have to thank Howard and Lilian for keeping me in the house till my term expires. I would also like to thank everyone in the community who have nominated and supported me throughout my term of service. Thanks to Loke-uei for being a great local MVP Lead.
It was a great experience being an MVP and not to mention all the goodies from the eCompany Store. :p But I guessed it is time to give the opportunity to other contributors, hopefully to another powerpuff.
So, to all my fellow MVPs out there, keep up the great work that you have been doing and bring home some souvenirs for me okay? :p [See what they are doing now.]
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
No comments:
Post a Comment