A.Lousy.Weekend

I've been feeling lousy all weekend due to flu and migraine. Caught the flu last Monday and up till now, I'm still down with it. I only took a day off and last Friday, after returning home from a drive under the hot sun, I started to have migraine. I felt the air was warm and stuffy. Did not manage to do anything on Friday night. Wanted to watch TV but then I'm already in a semi-conscious state. Decided to go to bed instead. I slept for 11 hours and heck, the migraine is still there.

For the whole of Saturday, my brain isn't functioning well. The medicine is also making me drowsy but yesterday it was the last dose. The doctor didn't give me any antibiotics this time and that's why the flu has been dragging. I tried to sleep but my brain keep visualizing the Visual Studio 2005 IDE ... "my Workflow code couldn't compile, my tracking service isn't working and my host application - how to code it?"

The migraine lasted for the whole day. I don't know what I was doing for the whole of Saturday. I don't think I can recall it in total right now. Even this morning, I woke up feeling lousy. My head was heavy and my body feels like it doesn't want to get out of bed. My throat was clogged and I started coughing.

Blast! I hope this gets over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post