GM wants to know if you think they should make the Volt. As of today, it's Yes: 106,000; No: 1800.
Vote for the Volt. It can't hurt.
UPDATE: FWIW Sun 6pm. Yes: 156,000
UPDATE: Tuesday 1am: Yes 200,000
UPDATE: Tues 6pm: Yes 214,000
UPDATE: Friday 12:30 am Yes 265,000
UPDATE: Saturday 5:45 pm Yes 287,000
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment