Medals, Hearts and Elixirs
Somewhere in the game, you will meet Toripo - an explorer that trades rare goods with Medals. Among the goodies that you can buy from him are "Heart upgrades" for your shadows and elixirs that could boost your stats.
My advice is to focus on the elixirs that boost Attack, Defend, Magic Attack and Magic Defend. There is no point investing in HP and MP boosting elixirs as your HP and MP would most likely reach 999 before you even reach level 99. As for the heart upgrades, there are accessories like the Black Belt and Eye Patch that will help you earn double the SP.
What you may discover is that you may have a few characters who are weak in attack or defend even after they reach level 99. You can then use these elixirs to boost their stats.
If you are going ahead with the heart upgrades, make sure you don't use them on a shadow that is at level 98. Doing so will forfeit your ability to unlock the Max One Class achievement.
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
No comments:
Post a Comment