LayerSample.Nov.2008.Release

I have finally released a stable version of the Layered Architecture Sample for .NET 3.5 today. You can download it here. Included in this release is the Expense Sample Application 3.0 and the SCSF Client for the Expense Sample 3.0. Both releases contain fixes to some of the problems found in the May 2008 preview.

This November 2008 release also spot a closer mapping to the new architecture diagram that was published in the patterns & practices Application Architecture Guide V2. Included with the distribution is also an architecture diagram that most developers were asking for.

Now, that I have completed this release, I hope I will be able to move on to .NET 3.5 Service Pack 1 features next. I have so far developed a lot of curiosity for ADO.NET Entity Framework and ASP.NET MVC. I hope I will be able to incorporate them in my next release.

If you have any comments or feedback on the project, please feel free to post it at the project discussion site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post