So. Tired. Zombie bit me. Am slowly turning. Into... undead.
Seriously, though? My brain is a bit oogy. I finished my WIP (and thanks if you've read the first two chapters I posted here), and just had a birthday party for my daughter and finished kindergarten applications and then there's all this rain and cold. Motivation is at a zero.
What's a writer to do when the brain hurts and you're too tired to care?
Read!
And already, I've gone astray from the list I posted earlier. I'm currently reading Gorky Park by Martin Cruz Smith. I've always been a little fascinated with Russian or Russian-related literature. Actually took a course in college.
Back to the theme, though, of zombies. If you like zombies, read Max Brooks' World War Z. It's like a documentary on the page.
If you haven't heard, some enterprising writer is publishing Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Jane Austen with Zombies. Published in May. That's how I like my classics.
What do you do when your brain is as soft as poi?
Home » The Writing Life » Brain. Dead. Awrhghwh.
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
No comments:
Post a Comment