Home » Stone » Rocking Mercedes Art Car from Ikaria Greece
Rocking Mercedes Art Car from Ikaria Greece
I found this Rocking Mercedes Art Car in a granite wall made on the Island of Ikaria in Greece on the facebook page about the island. Its a retaining wall made from granite and the Mercedes is built in the wall using various colored stone. This photo is especially fantastic to me, first because I spend my childhood summers there and second because the Mercedes Pens is my favorite art car ride. I can believe I found photo, I never imagined finding and art car in Ikaria but I am not surprised so see such artistry manifest in this way.
Popular Post
-
SAN FRANCISCO—The site of a former San Francisco shipyard will be transformed to an international center focusing on green technology and gl...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
C heckout the following WSS and Office SharePoint Server 2007 clinics: Inside Look at Developing with Microsoft® Windows® SharePoint® Servic...
-
1 I sat in the waiting room of Orleigh Tremaine Newman – a Whole Person Corporation. The space stank of old coffee, onions and lavender perf...
-
Time: 6:50 a.m. Temperature: 46 degrees Meal: Biscuit and coffee Goal: To read through chapters, highlighting clunky and passive language. W...
-
As the cliche goes: I am over the Moon! And! And! You don't even need the Kindle device to read it. Go to the book's page on Amazon...
-
One of the proposals that Ferrari didn't liked... I have LOTS of them in fact.
-
Slava's blogspot. Keywords: tecnical 3d three dimensional cargo transport renders based on modular transforming chassis concept semi tru...

No comments:
Post a Comment