via
The UK had their own version of the Cash for Clunkers called the "Scrappage Scheme". The government scheme is coming to a close but the car manufactures are picking up the plan so Nissan decided to mark the occasion by building a multicolored 36 ft scrap car limo monstrosity constructed by renowned sculptor Graham Wardale, who works for a specialist movie props company.
The vehicle took a team of four more than 500 hours to create, and is made up of more than 2000 parts – including a set of fluffy dice. Unfortunately it has no engine so it wont be gracing the streets of London. Darn it! I wonder how many prom couples you could fit in it?
Home » Unknown » 36ft Multicolored British Limo Monstrosity
36ft Multicolored British Limo Monstrosity
21:21
Unknown
Labels:
Cash For Clunkers,
Europe,
Limo,
sculpture,
Unknown
Popular Post
-
Victor Uribe Portfolio 2011 Updated
-
"Having many red indians is better than one chief". That's the statement most C*O lived-by today in Malaysia. That's also...
-
When deploying applications to The Cloud (on Windows Azure), we have a choice in storing our data in Windows Azure Storage or SQL Azure. For...
-
If you have been using Visual Studio 2013 for a while, you will notice that it behaves differently from previous versions of Visual Studio ...
-
After a week long of 'vacation', I guessed it is time to get back to life. Just received a notice from my academy. I have been accep...
-
T he READY Worldwide Launch at KLCC Convention Centre on Tuesday was quite an exciting event for me. Although it was pretty tiring, I'...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
This is the final part of the 7-series tutorial on Layered Architecture Solution Guidance 2013 . In this walk-through, we will be looking a...
-
Resident.Evil:Apocalypse RE2 was a little disappointment. I feel that Part I is much better but that's probably I didn't play part...


No comments:
Post a Comment