| Do you have an art car event or parade this weekend and have nothing to drive? The experts over at Mercedes Source have boiled the entire art car making process down to a science in just under two hours. They managed to convert this 123 Mercedes into a convertible complete with flame job, custom rims, skull and cross bones and the all important message on the side. In his case it reads "Born 2 Drive" and all you need is a crew of about 5 people with skills in: Chopping, ripping, spray painting and a little design. So no more excuses, go out there and "git r done". | |||
Home » USA » Convertible Mercedes Art Car in Under Two Hours
Convertible Mercedes Art Car in Under Two Hours
20:48
Unknown
Labels:
Convertible,
Mercedes,
Mix Media,
USA
Popular Post
-
Victor Uribe Portfolio 2011 Updated
-
Reva, the Indian electric car company best known for the G-Whiz in England, has signed a deal to bring their new product to Iceland with sal...
-
If you have been using Visual Studio 2013 for a while, you will notice that it behaves differently from previous versions of Visual Studio ...
-
Resident.Evil:Apocalypse RE2 was a little disappointment. I feel that Part I is much better but that's probably I didn't play part...
-
"Having many red indians is better than one chief". That's the statement most C*O lived-by today in Malaysia. That's also...
-
When deploying applications to The Cloud (on Windows Azure), we have a choice in storing our data in Windows Azure Storage or SQL Azure. For...
-
This is the final part of the 7-series tutorial on Layered Architecture Solution Guidance 2013 . In this walk-through, we will be looking a...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
Note to self: need to give their new album a few more tries... Every morning when the girls and I are having breakfast the radio is on , an...
No comments:
Post a Comment