Inspired by the Trofeo GranTurismo MC and the race-winning GT4 motorsport models, the new two-seater Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale that will debut at the Paris Auto Show 2010, will feature razor-sharp handling and will break the 300km/h barrier. The new car, the fastest, lightest and most powerful in the Maserati range, will go on sale in the first quarter of 2011. The GranTurismo MC Stradale produces more aerodynamic down force without producing more aerodynamic drag, it produces more power - 336kw, 450 hp - without using more fuel and it is more agile.
Home » Maserati » New Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale
New Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale
14:11
Unknown
Labels:
Maserati
From Maserati:
Inspired by the Trofeo GranTurismo MC and the race-winning GT4 motorsport models, the new two-seater Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale that will debut at the Paris Auto Show 2010, will feature razor-sharp handling and will break the 300km/h barrier. The new car, the fastest, lightest and most powerful in the Maserati range, will go on sale in the first quarter of 2011. The GranTurismo MC Stradale produces more aerodynamic down force without producing more aerodynamic drag, it produces more power - 336kw, 450 hp - without using more fuel and it is more agile.

Inspired by the Trofeo GranTurismo MC and the race-winning GT4 motorsport models, the new two-seater Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale that will debut at the Paris Auto Show 2010, will feature razor-sharp handling and will break the 300km/h barrier. The new car, the fastest, lightest and most powerful in the Maserati range, will go on sale in the first quarter of 2011. The GranTurismo MC Stradale produces more aerodynamic down force without producing more aerodynamic drag, it produces more power - 336kw, 450 hp - without using more fuel and it is more agile.
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
No comments:
Post a Comment