Home » USA » Clown car used to transport illegal immigrant clowns
Clown car used to transport illegal immigrant clowns
According to JestReport.com the latest immigration threat to the border of Arizona this Pontiac Bonneville clown art car was pulled over transporting illegal immigrants dressed as clowns. They reported that as many as 100 illegals were seeing exiting this car when pulled over by border patrol in Arizona. Its a serious situation and steps were taken to combat this influx of illegal clowns by outfitting border patrol vehicles with pies, squirt flowers
, foam clubs and nerf shot guns
. Border patrol were also given all terrain clown shoes
and canisters of silly string
.
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
No comments:
Post a Comment