Stay in your car!
There's been a lot of hand-wringing about pollution. Or emissions. It's all very confusing. Carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, nitrous oxides, gasses, soot, dust, particulates... and on and on...
Some say that some of these emissions cause "global warming". We're not scientists, so we can't say whether that's true or not. However, what we do know is that our colleagues at Bristol Traffic say - quite authoritatively - that climate change is caused by industrial pollution from the manufacture of too much cycle helmets and high visibility jackets. This assertion suits our agenda, so we're happy to blindly go along and agree with it. Unquestioningly.
Carcinogenic, smelly, eyewatering, climate wrecking, skin-wrinkling. This pollution stuff is nasty!
It's been said that Aberdeen has some of the worst town-centre air pollution in Europe. Best by far to stay in your climate-controlled and air-conditioned car.
Home » pollution » Worried About Pollution?
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...

No comments:
Post a Comment