Anyone remember the colorful psychedelic video for the wonderful The Nana Song by Jonka? If you don’t (shame, shame on you) check it here. Now a video for a second track off their debut album Slow and Steady Wins the Race has been published and though Think About It isn’t quite as lovely as The Nana Song (how could it possibly be), the video is equally arty and fun to watch. Been told that a sophomore release is due next year!
Popular Post
-
Victor Uribe Portfolio 2011 Updated
-
When deploying applications to The Cloud (on Windows Azure), we have a choice in storing our data in Windows Azure Storage or SQL Azure. For...
-
If you have been using Visual Studio 2013 for a while, you will notice that it behaves differently from previous versions of Visual Studio ...
-
DEV316 - Developing Smartphone Applications using the .NET Compact Framework by Sanjay Shetty Not many choices to start my day with today...
-
Two quick recommendations sent my way by the always reliable J.A. Probably no coincidence that one of the tracks by Sweden ’s Alpaca Sport...
-
After a week long of 'vacation', I guessed it is time to get back to life. Just received a notice from my academy. I have been accep...
-
Resident.Evil:Apocalypse RE2 was a little disappointment. I feel that Part I is much better but that's probably I didn't play part...
-
W anna add more 'kick' to your SQL Server 2005? Enter Feature Pack for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - November 2005 - a suite of packa...
-
"Having many red indians is better than one chief". That's the statement most C*O lived-by today in Malaysia. That's also...
-
Shai Agassi's ambitious Project Better Place takes a step forward today in Israel. The government will announce its support for the ve...
No comments:
Post a Comment