Chances are good that the computer back home will (finally, finally) be up and running later today. Try having two kids at home who are suffering from severe computer abstinences, and you’ll realize the seriousness of the situation and fully understand that it will be no less than fantastic having the damn thing fixed before things turn traumatic.
Following the mandatory whining, it’s time to move on to the more important stuff…actually the above IS rather important, but so is music, so…it’s a tie!
Coast is Clear has news on Mark Greaney (ex-JJ72 frontman) and direct us to the webpage of Mr. Greaney for more updates and the chance to stream some new tracks (as well as a few older ones). Including a couple that would have been included on the third JJ72 album had it ever been released (I know time is supposed to heal all wounds, but I'm still heartbroken). I honestly hope that whoever it was at the record label that made life miserable for the band has been axed! If not, it's my sincere wish that your dismissal(s) will be your Christmas present(s) this year...!
Watch A Classic Education give an inspired live performance of Toi (Gilbert Bécaud cover). My original thoughts on the cover version can be found here.
+ Toi (Gilbert Bécaud cover)
Popular Post
-
F inally found out who smsed me - it turns out to be one of my colleagues *HuHuHu* * paiseh * * paiseh * Sorry buddy, *sweating* didn't ...
-
"Arguments are 90% emotions and 10% nonsense." That's what I learnt from my trainer the other day. Most of the time, human be...
-
ARC213 - Microsoft Architecture Vision & Direction by Gurpreet Pall Started my day with this. Was 15 minutes late but I manage to get...
-
I was roped in to work on Active Directory these two days as the dudes in the MIS department had ran out of ideas. I was approached by my CI...
-
I've been looking into the programmable aspects of SQL Server 2005 for the past days and one of the things that interest me most is the ...
-
ARC303 - Designing and Writing Interoperable Services: The Contract First Approach by Malek Kemmou Started the day with this session. It ...
-
Many organizations of today are looking at Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to streamline their organizations' processes (and to cut c...
-
What a disappointing day! :( Started the day with a massive traffic congestion in the main road not far from my house. Stucked there for al...
-
Today is the last day of Tech.Ed. *So Sad* Went there early hoping to attend the Microsoft Business Solutions session but it was knocked off...
No comments:
Post a Comment