Chances are good that the computer back home will (finally, finally) be up and running later today. Try having two kids at home who are suffering from severe computer abstinences, and you’ll realize the seriousness of the situation and fully understand that it will be no less than fantastic having the damn thing fixed before things turn traumatic.
Following the mandatory whining, it’s time to move on to the more important stuff…actually the above IS rather important, but so is music, so…it’s a tie!
Coast is Clear has news on Mark Greaney (ex-JJ72 frontman) and direct us to the webpage of Mr. Greaney for more updates and the chance to stream some new tracks (as well as a few older ones). Including a couple that would have been included on the third JJ72 album had it ever been released (I know time is supposed to heal all wounds, but I'm still heartbroken). I honestly hope that whoever it was at the record label that made life miserable for the band has been axed! If not, it's my sincere wish that your dismissal(s) will be your Christmas present(s) this year...!
Watch A Classic Education give an inspired live performance of Toi (Gilbert Bécaud cover). My original thoughts on the cover version can be found here.
+ Toi (Gilbert Bécaud cover)
Popular Post
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
aRGH H Hhhh! ! ! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why is it that it is so easy to put on weight but so difficult to put it off?!
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...
No comments:
Post a Comment