Boston quartet (or is it a sextet now? - let's stick to calling them "band" instead) Breakfast of Champions shares fine new single Reservoir via bandcamp. Being a more straightforward uptempo pop/rock tune (with a nice little brass), it bears no or very little resemblance to the melancholic beauty London Fashion, which I enjoyed immensely when stumbling upon it in November last year. But despite taking a different path, Reservoir has no problem whatsoever holding its own. Though I still don't think they sound like The National.
+ Reservoir
Home » Breakfast of Champions » Reservoir...
Popular Post
-
Victor Uribe Portfolio 2011 Updated
-
"Having many red indians is better than one chief". That's the statement most C*O lived-by today in Malaysia. That's also...
-
When deploying applications to The Cloud (on Windows Azure), we have a choice in storing our data in Windows Azure Storage or SQL Azure. For...
-
If you have been using Visual Studio 2013 for a while, you will notice that it behaves differently from previous versions of Visual Studio ...
-
After a week long of 'vacation', I guessed it is time to get back to life. Just received a notice from my academy. I have been accep...
-
T he READY Worldwide Launch at KLCC Convention Centre on Tuesday was quite an exciting event for me. Although it was pretty tiring, I'...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
This is the final part of the 7-series tutorial on Layered Architecture Solution Guidance 2013 . In this walk-through, we will be looking a...
-
Resident.Evil:Apocalypse RE2 was a little disappointment. I feel that Part I is much better but that's probably I didn't play part...

No comments:
Post a Comment