Tempomatador (if you have no clue who they are; check this post) shares a couple of new demos. Indeed they have a quite demoish sound (and the lyrics are said to be pure nonsense), but nonetheless they are really nice.
Ny puls demo by tempomatador
Vender mig og glemmer dig by tempomatador
Home » Tempomatador » Tempomatador...
Popular Post
-
Victor Uribe Portfolio 2011 Updated
-
"Having many red indians is better than one chief". That's the statement most C*O lived-by today in Malaysia. That's also...
-
When deploying applications to The Cloud (on Windows Azure), we have a choice in storing our data in Windows Azure Storage or SQL Azure. For...
-
If you have been using Visual Studio 2013 for a while, you will notice that it behaves differently from previous versions of Visual Studio ...
-
After a week long of 'vacation', I guessed it is time to get back to life. Just received a notice from my academy. I have been accep...
-
T he READY Worldwide Launch at KLCC Convention Centre on Tuesday was quite an exciting event for me. Although it was pretty tiring, I'...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
This is the final part of the 7-series tutorial on Layered Architecture Solution Guidance 2013 . In this walk-through, we will be looking a...
-
Resident.Evil:Apocalypse RE2 was a little disappointment. I feel that Part I is much better but that's probably I didn't play part...

No comments:
Post a Comment