Spent the entire Friday afternoon (where I was supposed to be working) checking promo mails. Regulars should recall the number of times (and they are quite a few) I’ve whined about this, but nonetheless the quality was worse than ever. These were the only slightly decent songs I came across (just to be fair - they are actually a lot better than "slightly decent").
+ Communipaw – Twinkle
+ Fan Modine – Julu Road
I’m probably not the only one who’s been waiting for this? Arcade Fire will be a Ballerup Super Arena (just outside Copenhagen) on August 27. Tickets go on sale on Friday.
+ Wake Up
+ Keep The Car Running
+ No Cars Go
Also listened to The Good, the Bad & the Queen (positively surprised how brilliant it was) plus (one of my all-time favorites) Architecture & Morality yesterday. Crossing two more albums off the list!
More to come…I hope…
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
No comments:
Post a Comment