Home » Rat Rod » Pimped out Mercedes rat rod low rider art car
Pimped out Mercedes rat rod low rider art car
01:26
Unknown
Labels:
Budget Mod,
Limo,
low rider,
Mercedes,
Rat Rod
Its been a while since my last post and I wanted to post this multi-faceted unit I found on the 24 hour lemons facebook. This older stretch Mercedes is complex work of art complete with spoke rims, rusty flame job, low rider suspension and some checkers to complete the weirdness. Not sure were its headed but its weird enough that it ended up making me smile. Will the owner of this Mercedes step forward and be congratulated:):):)
Popular Post
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...
-
In the words of a slotbrother from the UK... that's one BIG magnet! Not really sure of the photographer of this shot but I figured it wa...

No comments:
Post a Comment