Home » Taylor Yard » LA River: "No Shopping Cart Left Behind" Taylor Yard Clean Up Day, Sept. 17, 2011
LA River: "No Shopping Cart Left Behind" Taylor Yard Clean Up Day, Sept. 17, 2011
05:01
Unknown
Labels:
Dumping,
LA River,
Taylor Yard
Photo: Diane Edwardson, December 14, 2010. Shopping carts are an under appreciated part of the LA River landscape. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Friends of the LA River (FoLAR), Heal the Bay and California Coastal Commission promise "No Cart Left Behind."
Taylor Yard LA River Clean Up Day
Saturday September 17, 20119 AM - Noon
Taylor YardInfo & Register to participate:http://folar.org/ or (323
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
No comments:
Post a Comment