Home » Neighbors take action » Elysian Valley: Community Meeting Tonight Metrolink Pollution & Environmental Justice
Elysian Valley: Community Meeting Tonight Metrolink Pollution & Environmental Justice
05:02
Unknown
Labels:
air quality,
Elysian Park,
Elysian Valley,
LA River,
Metrolink,
Neighbors take action
Photo: Diane Edwardson, October 15, 2011. Shot from the upper deck of a Metrolink train parked in the maintenance yard, looking across the LA River toward Elysian Valley & Elysian Park. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Since tonight's meeting was announced, the trains parked in the yard have not been idling nearly as much as they usually do. So clearly, they can reduce the amount of air and noise
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
No comments:
Post a Comment