Home » Metrolink » Elysian Valley: Metrolink Air & Noise Pollution
Elysian Valley: Metrolink Air & Noise Pollution
13:21
Unknown
Labels:
5 Frwy,
air quality,
Elysian Valley,
LA River,
Metrolink
Between the 5 Freeway and the Metrolink maintenance yard, Elysian Valley lives under a constant assault of noise and air pollution. In a letter from Conrado Terrazas, Communications Director for Assemblymember Gil Cedillo, writes, "Twenty-eight Metrolink train engines are serviced for several hours daily at the site. We are told that each engine idles for 30 minutes while being serviced."
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I don't know about you, but I am always eager to learn about another writer's process. What inspires them. What they find interestin...
No comments:
Post a Comment