Home » rain » Red Car Canyon: Mudwatch, Rainfall Totals
Red Car Canyon: Mudwatch, Rainfall Totals
12:25
Unknown
Labels:
Canyon,
Corralitas,
mudwatch,
rain
Photo: Diane Edwardson, November 21, 2011. You can still walk around the vernal pools where the canyon opens to the meadow of the Red Car Property. The meadow was remarkably dry. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Photo: Diane Edwardson, November 21, 2011. While you can still walk around Red Car Canyon Lake, I chose not to do so with a dog wanting to play in the puddles. (Click on photo to enlarge.
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
No comments:
Post a Comment