(click images for a larger view)
Home » SUV » Range Rover Evoque Coupe Si4
Range Rover Evoque Coupe Si4
S4 D / 1.999 cc / 240 PS / 251 ft/lb (340 Nm) @ 1.600 / turbo / 0 - 62 mph (100 km/h): 7,1 s / Vmax: 135 mph (214 km/h)
(click images for a larger view)




(click images for a larger view)
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I don't know about you, but I am always eager to learn about another writer's process. What inspires them. What they find interestin...
No comments:
Post a Comment