Home » Metrolink » Elysian Valley & Cypress Park: Playing Sports Shouldn't Endanger Your Health Metrolink Rail Yard Pollution Meeting TONIGHT
Elysian Valley & Cypress Park: Playing Sports Shouldn't Endanger Your Health Metrolink Rail Yard Pollution Meeting TONIGHT
04:39
Unknown
Labels:
air quality,
Elysian Valley,
Metrolink
Photo: Grove Pashley, November 13, 2011. Kids and adults play sports at the Cypress Park Recreation Center, 100 feet from the Metrolink Central Maintenance Facility. (Click on photos to enlarge.)
Studies show that children who play 3 or more sports near sources of Diesel Particulate Matter (like freeways and rail yards), are at increased risk of asthma and decreased lung development.
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
It was quite an interesting chat with Malek Kemmou tonight as he has been giving me lots of tips and guides on Service-Oriented Architectur...
-
Today seemed to be a very good day for me! Hello Web-Services, Bye-bye FTP! Went into a meeting to discuss about EAI for my organization....
No comments:
Post a Comment