Home » Metrolink » Elysian Valley: Metrolink Pollution - It's What You Don't See That Can Kill You
Elysian Valley: Metrolink Pollution - It's What You Don't See That Can Kill You
18:09
Unknown
Labels:
air quality,
Elysian Valley,
LA River,
Metrolink
Photo: Grove Pashley, 2011. View from an Elysian Valley backyard looking toward the Metrolink yard in Cypress Park. (Click on photos to enlarge.)
If you see or smell diesel exhaust coming from the Metrolink Maintenance Facility on San Fernando Road, the Air Quality Management District (AQMD) recommends you call 1-800-CUT-SMOG and file a confidential report.
However, the AQMD told Northeast
Popular Post
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
aRGH H Hhhh! ! ! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why is it that it is so easy to put on weight but so difficult to put it off?!
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
No comments:
Post a Comment