Home » wildlife » Semi Tropic Hell Spiritualists' Tract: Earth Moving Started Today*
Semi Tropic Hell Spiritualists' Tract: Earth Moving Started Today*
15:21
Unknown
Labels:
2 Frwy,
air quality,
Allesandro,
birds,
Corralitas,
development hell,
hawk,
Rosebud,
Semi Tropic,
wildlife
Photo: Gary Vlahakis, April 17, 2012. A huge bulldozer started digging into the hillside in the controversial 16-lot subdivision in the Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract today. (Click on photos to enlarge.)
Last week, developer David French told City's Community Forest Advisory Committee (CFAC), they expect to be grading through November. Get ready for at least 8 months of Semi Tropic Grading
Labels:
2 Frwy,
air quality,
Allesandro,
birds,
Corralitas,
development hell,
hawk,
Rosebud,
Semi Tropic,
wildlife
Popular Post
-
F inally found out who smsed me - it turns out to be one of my colleagues *HuHuHu* * paiseh * * paiseh * Sorry buddy, *sweating* didn't ...
-
ARC213 - Microsoft Architecture Vision & Direction by Gurpreet Pall Started my day with this. Was 15 minutes late but I manage to get...
-
I was roped in to work on Active Directory these two days as the dudes in the MIS department had ran out of ideas. I was approached by my CI...
-
"Arguments are 90% emotions and 10% nonsense." That's what I learnt from my trainer the other day. Most of the time, human be...
-
I've been looking into the programmable aspects of SQL Server 2005 for the past days and one of the things that interest me most is the ...
-
M anaging indexes in SQL Server 2005 has changed. All the index management functions are now located in a new and more standardized, ALTER I...
-
Many organizations of today are looking at Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to streamline their organizations' processes (and to cut c...
-
H ave been chewing on SQL Books Online for the past few days. *Stress* It appears that the 071-441: PRO: Designing Database Solutions by Us...
-
This is the most exhausting day in the whole of Tech.Ed. Six sessions one-after-another in a day - maximum feed! *Blitz* *blitz* I can feel ...
No comments:
Post a Comment