Home » Silver Lake » Sunset Junction: 300 Units Coming Soon If You Don't Speak Up Right Away*
Sunset Junction: 300 Units Coming Soon If You Don't Speak Up Right Away*
05:08
Unknown
Labels:
City Planning Esoterica,
development hell,
Silver Lake
Image: LA City Planning, July 15, 2009. General Land Use Map Silver Lake - Echo Park - Elysian Valley. (Clicking image won't improve the quality - look it up on the City Planning Website.)
There's a glut of apartment and condo units being built in the Silver Lake - Echo Park Area. (Expect all those apartment units to go condo conversion with the next real estate boom.) Our already
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
No comments:
Post a Comment