Home » wildlife » Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: Just How Much Larger Is The Female Red Tail Than Her Mate?
Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: Just How Much Larger Is The Female Red Tail Than Her Mate?
00:45
Unknown
Labels:
Allesandro,
birds,
Corralitas,
hawk,
Rosebud,
Semi Tropic,
wildlife
Video: Gary Vlahakis, May 3, 2012, around 3PM. (Best viewed in full screen.)
Female Red Tailed Hawks are considerably larger than the males. In the video, male lands with a small prey animal in his beak for the 4 chicks. At 28 seconds, the female joins the family in the nest.
We'd like to acknowledge Gary's dedication to documenting the Red Tailed Hawk nest. We are grateful for the window
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment