Home » trees » 2 Freeway Terminus Redesign: Get Ready For More Traffic & Fewer Trees, Meeting Wednesday, August 29, 2012
2 Freeway Terminus Redesign: Get Ready For More Traffic & Fewer Trees, Meeting Wednesday, August 29, 2012
05:00
Unknown
Labels:
2 Frwy,
2 Frwy Terminus,
air quality,
Allesandro,
Allesandro Way,
Corralitas,
Semi Tropic,
Silver Lake,
trees
Photo: Diane Edwardson, April 10, 2012. Homes on Corralitas Drive are less than 50' from the 2 Freeway, yet the EIR for the Terminus Redesign decided we would not be impacted despite the fact that CalTrans has consistently said we would see an increase in traffic idling here, no matter which design option was chosen. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
The 2 Freeway Terminus Redesign also
Labels:
2 Frwy,
2 Frwy Terminus,
air quality,
Allesandro,
Allesandro Way,
Corralitas,
Semi Tropic,
Silver Lake,
trees
Popular Post
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
aRGH H Hhhh! ! ! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why is it that it is so easy to put on weight but so difficult to put it off?!
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
No comments:
Post a Comment